Friday, May 11, 2012

Selamat Hari Ibu

Assalamualaikum semua...sihat ke? Lama x bersua kat blog sy ek..
Esok mothers day kan..
Esok la ramai nk celebrate dgn ibu msg2 kan??
Anyways..ni ada satu renungan buat kita semua tentang seorang bernama ibu...
-----

The Real Labour
======
Someone asked a woman
:> Are you a working Woman or a Housewife?
Her Answer , "Yes i am a full time working Housewife,
....
I work 18 hours a day
....
I am a "Mom", a wife, and a daughter in law.
...
I am an Alarm Clock, a Cook, a Maid, a Teacher, a waiter, sometimes a Nurse, a Counsellor, a judge between kids, and a Comforter 4 all membrs.
...
I don't get Holidays, Sick leave or days off.
...
I work through day and night..
....
I am on call all hours and get paid with a sentence :-
""...(What do you do all day)
...
May Allah Bless My Mother n My Mother- In-Law (love u mama n mak)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment